Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Work

Here is a native plant I grow in my garden...Baptisia Australis. It's huge, because it doesn't really have competition from other close-growing prairie plants here. It's more of a specimen plant. When you see these things growing in the wild, they're much smaller. This plant gets about 4 feet high and 5 feet across..next year, i'm going to have to "ring" it. It's smothering things that are growing next to it. The good thing is it's loaded with seeds, which will give me more new little plants to plant in the prairie, and also lots of seeds to trade. I may have to divide this plant this fall, as it is way to big for its space. Or maybe I'll just move the stuff that's around it.

I went in to work late today, and got yelled at as I have been late for work 4 times since Jan. 1. which means out of the last 120 work days...I have been on time for 116 of them. How Abysmal!

I called today to say I had over-slept, I wanted to spare them the gory details... Hello, Trink..I had bad gastric upset and twitchy arms and legs all night. That kept me awake all night. This happens when it gets warm out. I got hardly any sleep. Its an MS thing. so, instead of taking a whole sick day off..I took part of a day off. And got critisized and threatened for it.

You know....it would be such a cool thing to have a job as a stocker at the Jewel. All I'd have to do is match the pictures on the labels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home