Sunday, June 19, 2005

I don't like Sundays.....

Really, I don't, because they lead directly and inevitably to Monday. However, today is a nice Sunday. Its father's day. The weather is warming back up again and should be back in the sweltering catagory by mid-week. Glad I had the A/C on my car fixed. I have nothing pithy to say or earth shattering to report. The garden is looking swell. I'm watering the prairie as I type...it has been so dry here we now have watering restrictions, which I'm flouting. The prairie has to be watered once a month until it's more established. Unless it rains, which it hasn't, lately.

I hope that the release of the Downing Street memo, and subsequent memos, get GWB impeached. Why people are not out in the streets about this baffles me. Complacency, thy name is America. Why people still listen to and BELIEVE(!)what conservative talk show hosts have to say is beyond me....they've proven themselves, over and over again, to be liars who stand up for the big liar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home