Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Took another day off from work....

Sean was back in town last night and we did our acoustic thing at the Beat Kitchen. Gosh, it's so fun playing with those guys..and it was so good to see Sean and Myron again. I stayed in the city last night, at Myron's house. After the gig Sean and I drove around for quite a while looking for a hot dog place to eat...we ended up at this awesome 24 hour Korean place and did the full on Bimmi Bop(?) thing with Bulgogi beef. The kimchee was out of this world. it was $20 for a huge amount of food which we finished up. We even had to order more kimchee. I think the waitress was impressed with our ability to finish it all and ask for more.

We had a truly awesome thunderstorm this morning...I kinda wish I had been home to enjoy it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home