Friday, February 03, 2006

I hate everyone, equally.


While age makes me a boomer, though one born on the tail end of the boom(1959), I'm not a boomer in my head. First of all, I'm not well off. That disqualifies me immediately. In my heart, which is black as a piece of coal and half as combustible and twice as polluting when it burns, I'm more a member of the Watergate Nation. I don't like boomers, because they've all become conservative Republican sell-outs, and they sure do love themselves. I don't like Gen-Yecccch (X), with their suicide, heroin, navel-gazing and inability to concentrate, though some of them did write good music. Then killed themselves before they started writing bad music. I don't like Gen Y (pink is the new black! Yeah, right, fuck-tard). Or Z.

Islamists who get their panties a-twist and burn embassies and call for jihad and issue fatwahs because of a fucking cartoon can go fuck themselves, too. That means you, too, Christians. Murderous evangelicals, especially. They all need to be banished from this country, or better yet, given the Ol Yeller treatment, like the rabid animals they are. I hate them. Go Fuck your Christian selves.

At least Muhammad actually existed.

Everybody except my friends/family/cats can just go fuck themselves to death, quite frankly. Die. I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home