Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Anger Management


I used to think I was the angriest person in all of god's creation. After reading this blog, I realised I was wrong, I realised I'm only the angriest person in MY world. The tiny world inside my own head. This here young woman is the angriest person in the world. AND her blog is quite very funny. Rants of the first water! Kudoes to you, mad-woman! I can summon the anger, no problem...but I can't summon the hate. She conjures the hate like a high priestess, LOL! Though nothing refreshes like hate(thanks Henway and Noelle).......I'm not even sure hate is the right word, maybe it's just extreme disgust....her blogging does have that certain je nais se quois, though. Literate, Intelligent, and I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley. God bless her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home