Saturday, October 15, 2005

Nothing much...


Just saw this picture online, and I had to put it up. It's from the Renegade Gardener's website. Why would someone trim a bush in this fashion? Is my mind just filthy or something? Am I seeing something that's not there? Sometimes a columnar shape flanked at its base by 2 round objects is just a columnar object flanked at its base by 2 round objects.

Someone went to a lot of trouble to trim this in exactly this way. I'm sure they are very unaware of filth minded people like me. Anyway, the favorite part of the Renegade's website is the link entitled "Don't DO That."

I haven't had a cigarette since last Sunday Night. It would be so nice to have one right now. Reading seems to help with the craving, though. So, I'm off to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home