Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Just going along.


Surviving, not thriving. I miss my mom. I want my mommy. I can't stand it that she's not here. Nothing will make it better except time, I guess. This is my mom in the mid 1940's, early '50's.
Haven't been doing much, really. Went to the Missouri Botanical Garden last weekend with a friend. I was totally not in the mood. It was awesome. Then we went to Shaw's Nature preserve...it was really awesome....a prairie geek like me got to walk on a real, high quality prairie...with 20 or so different native prairie plants per square meter.
I work in the greenhouse at school..it's a no brainer and my boss is very, very cool. Academia freaks me out...it's so petty and ridiculous.
School is good..I got an A in Watercolor, and a C in shrub ID. I'm still waiting for my Hort 101 grade. The math class the teacher gave me an incomplete in, I'll make up the work as the summer goes on, and take my punishment like a man, dammit.
Picked up my painting from the gallery today, they waived the storage fee. It'll look nice on my wall.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home