Saturday, April 07, 2007

Uncle Shrapnel




I had a dream. And a spam. I had a dream about my late, favourite cousin who was a VietNam vet, with all it's attendant drama, PTSD and throat cancer from the herbicides used on the jungle...and I got a spam where the subject line was Uncle Shrapnel. They kind of fit together. There's some writing in there, somewhere.
Down 25 lbs, 1 or 2 pants sizes and a shirt size. Yay. Daddy sent me his platinum MC and I bought 2 new pairs of jeans. Then I sent it back, LOL! I am a clotheshorse who can't shop for herself.
I did 40 minutes of Pilates and Yoga yesterday...and boy I am sore today.
The pictures above are of my cat, Tennessee, after and before his shearing.




2 Comments:

Blogger Wild Flora said...

Hi April,
Cute cat!
I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment set me to ruminating about the value of diverse plantings, then later it hit me that Mountain Ash isn't a true ash ... so you ended up getting a long, two-part response.
Sincerely,
Wild Flora

17:09  
Blogger April said...

Thanks, Wild flora.

I liked your blog a lot, too.

You're headed in the right direction!

17:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home